Inviting Others to Join You in Living out God’s Global Purpose
Go Mobilize is a small group study designed to help World Christians grow into mobilizers and learn what it takes to start a mission movement among their friends, churches, and families.
Participants learn how to:
- Use Scriptures to show others God’s love for every nation, tribe, people, and language
- Point believers to the people and places that have the least access to the gospel
- Use mobilization tools disciple others toward obedience to God’s global purpose
How It’s Used
You can use this book in a small group or even in a one-on-one relationship. If nothing else, read it yourself and then find someone to go through it with you. Community and partnership are essential in the kingdom of God! Each lesson involves a Go Read, Go Discuss, Go To The Word, Go Mobilize, and Go Pray section. You can even take your participants to the next level by helping them apply what they’re learning with the one-on-one Coaching Conversations.
The Go Mobilize study is designed as a follow up to the Xplore study, but can be used by any believers who are excited about and living out God’s heart for the world.
7 Lessons of Go Mobilize:
- What is Mobilization?
- Qualities of an Effective Mobilizer
- The Urgency of Mobilization
- Mobilizing From Scripture: God’s Word
- Mobilizing to the Unreached: God’s World
- Mobilizing to Strategic Practices: God’s Work
- Go Mobilize! How to Begin
Go Mobilize Coaching Conversations
These conversations cover foundational topics to help equip and establish people as mobilizers, helping you share biblical teaching, thought provoking questions, and practical application to help beginning mobilizers involve others in God’s global mission.
Frontier mobilization can help create mission movements among the largest populations of evangelicals around the world. The Gap video shows how this is possible.